Our courses are interactive and use a variety of formats, such as instructor-led demonstrations and hands-on exercises. The courses are run by experienced financial modelling practitioners who also work on advisory engagements across a range of different sectors. Our classroom sizes are small so that each participant receives enough one-on-one attention. The models used and produced during our courses are flexible, transparent and user-friendly.
Participants are provided with
- Comprehensive slide packs with easy-to-follow illustrations of our approaches. These packs can be used to easily reference materials following course completion
- Workbooks with exercises designed to strengthen the methods taught, together with full sets of solutions
- Step-by-step models that can be used as a starting template for similar models in the future
- Additional homework exercises that can be provided upon request
If you are interested in KPMG’s Introduction to Financial Modelling or Project Finance Modelling courses please register your interest here. Both courses consist of two-day instructor-lead demonstrations, group discussions and both individual and team-based practical exercises.
Email Wayne Kennedy
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia