What is Banking Finance Function Benchmarking (BFFB)?
KPMG’s Banking Finance Function Benchmarking (BFFB) is a global platform offering CFOs a unique opportunity to gain forward-looking insights and a real understanding of leading practice.
Whether your ambition is to inject organisational agility, drive data strategy or develop a future proof function, BFFB can help to evaluate your Finance Operating Model and provide a Health Scan Report driven from non-public data, sourced from 50 banks globally.
Using cutting edge analytics and technology, KPMG will prepare a tailor-made executive report at no cost, comparing your Finance Function across the Banking Industry and leading practice. By collating data through consistent framework, we are able to observe tends and provide insights on:
- Value Creation Activities
- Sourcing Model
- Finance Architecture
- Cost of Finance
- Data Strategy
- FTE Structure
- Skillset in Finance
- Location Strategy
- Investment Trends
- Finance Business Partnering
Participate in BFFB 2023
We are looking for additional leading banks to participate in this year’s report to enable us to harness more learnings from the data collected. Register your interest to be able to discuss how your firm can participate in the 2023 report.
If you have any questions about KPMG's Banking Finance Function Benchmarking report, you can email the team directly by clicking here.
BFFB expansion over the years
The Global platform was established in 2017 and currently is projected to have over 80 banks across every region and jurisdiction by the end of 2022. As the Finance executives become increasingly inquisitive and innovative, our evolving capabilities and cutting-edge analytics ensure that you are appropriately set up for what looks like truly transformational years ahead.
1. Detailed executive report comparing your Finance Function across the banking industry
2. 1-2 hours playback session concentrating on high value insights from the executive report
3. Participants also receive a 70-page report with industry benchmarks and trends
4. Access to the benchmarking executive roundtable events in UK, Switzerland, Canada, Singapore, UAE, and Sweden
5. Access to P2P sessions with opportunities to discuss trends under Chatham house rules.
Our UK and international banking experts
Talk to our Banking Experts
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia