Ewa is skilled at developing master data and user-led business intelligence solutions, embedding the use of data management both operationally and strategically. Ewa has comprehensive knowledge of modelling processes related to data, processes, and business capabilities. Accomplished communicator, skilled in building relationships across functions to drive strategic operations. Data project portfolio and programme management (complete project lifecycle, project recovery and realignment) including:
- Strong advocate of the open data platform implementation and open source software usage.
- Data Strategy, maturity assessment and data governance framework - Business process analysis, data source analysis and data solution design.
- Data architecture implementation.
- Business intelligence solutions implementation.
- Application and data migration, ETL.
- Project resources manager, stakeholder management; development and management of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Procurement, contract management and vendor relationship management
MSc in GIS, UCL
MBA Warwick Business School
Data & Analytics specialist with a strong focus on Data Governance and Master Data Management
System Implementation and Data Migration
Business Analysis and Project Management
Management of the BI function