KPMG has a vast international network and offers great opportunities for staff to work overseas.
KPMG offers great opportunities for staff to work overseas.
KPMG actively supports and encourages international assignments through our Global Opportunities program. Our aim is to deliver value to clients and communities, while enriching the life experiences of our people. We currently have over 90 countries that participate in the program.
The Global Opportunities program offers the following benefits to both you and the firm:
- Developing KPMG professionals who will have the skill set and international savvy required to serve global accounts effectively
- Facilitating practice development in emerging markets
- Transferring knowledge between firms
- Developing outstanding future leaders, and promoting leadership skills and long-term career development
- Providing you with life enriching opportunities.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia