KPMG in Ukraine
KPMG in Ukraine
KPMG had been working in Ukraine since 1992. The firm provides audit, tax, legal and advisory services.
KPMG had been working in Ukraine since 1992.
KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Member firms' clients include business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not-for-profit organizations. They approach KPMG for a consistent standard of service based on high order professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge.
Sustaining and enhancing the quality of this professional workforce is KPMG's primary objective. Wherever we operate we want our firms to be no less than the professional employers of choice.
Our audit opinion is the end result of a powerful combination of professional integrity, independence, and ethical behaviour, underpinned by rigorous quality control procedures. This approach is supported by some of the leading methodologies, technologies, and tools that assist our teams to access knowledge, focus on the issues that impact on our audit judgments, and help enhance the efficiency of the audit.
Tax & Legal
KPMG’s Tax & Legal practice addresses the unique needs and objectives of each client, helping them to balance compliance and value creation. We offer a broad range of international and domestic tax services, as well as private-company tax and legal services through KPMG Enterprise. Our multidisciplinary approach gives clients the right mix of services and professionals who think past the present and look beyond borders to address your tax and legal needs and opportunities.
Advisory offers industry-specific financial, transactional, and technical experience in management consulting, risk consulting, and transactions and restructuring to help you enhance your organization’s financial performance and reporting, regulatory compliance, and business value creation.
Key Industries Served
Industry focus is fundamental to KPMG’s business approach. We believe that we add value for our clients by having a thorough understanding of their industries, and we invest continuously to build our knowledge of the industries we serve.
Benefits of choosing KPMG in Ukraine for clients, employees and other stakeholders:
- extensive knowledge database, experience and capabilities allow to implement small, medium and very large projects with the same efficiency;
- innovations: our clients gain access to inexhaustible flow of new ideas and approaches;
- KPMG Product Development Center has been established with purpose to assist our clients to improve existing business processes, minimize the likelihood of human error, and reduce costs through the introduction of advanced IT solutions;
- effective client support in different countries, sectors and areas of specialization is especially important when entering new markets;
- effective professional development programs for our employees ensure the provision of high-quality professional services;
- the opportunity for employees to work in other countries expands their experience, skills and knowledge;
- best employee incentive programs on the market allow to achieve high performance results;
- internationally recognized social programs open up completely new opportunities when working with local communities.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia