Being the Best: Inside the Intelligent Finance Function
Inside the Intelligent Finance Function
The finance organization of the future, and indeed of today, must go beyond its business-as-usual.
KPMG International’s global survey of CFOs and other senior finance executives of organizations is one of the most comprehensive and longest-running survey series of its kind. For the 2013 survey, approximately 440 CFOs and senior finance executives in 15 countries shared their opinions on how finance functions are adapting to emerging business challenges.
The finance organization of the future, and indeed of today, must go beyond its business-as-usual financial reporting role to become a provider of intelligence that business units can depend on when making strategic decisions.
- Globally, finance functions have spent much of the past decade dealing with rapidly changing financial reporting standards, corporate governance requirements and/or cost-cutting initiatives.
- Now, survey results show that the majority are poised to make the necessary investments and embrace intelligent finance models.
- Intelligent finance functions empower their finance teams to help the business make better and more informed decisions based on the right information delivered at the right time.
© 2023 KPMG Bağımsız Denetim ve Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirlik A.Ş., şirket üyelerinin sorumluluğu sundukları garantiyle sınırlı özel bir İngiliz şirketi olan KPMG International Limited ile ilişkili bağımsız şirketlerden oluşan KPMG küresel organizasyonuna üye bir Türk şirketidir. Tüm hakları saklıdır.
Küresel KPMG ağının yapısı hakkında detaylı bilgi için kpmg.com/governance adresini ziyaret edebilirsiniz.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia