Advisory related to variable remunerations in financial institutions
Variable remunerations in financial institutions
Support in development of solutions in the area of variable remunerations for banks, investment firms and insurance companies.
Support in development of solutions in the area of variable remunerations for banks and...
EU regulations require that variable remuneration of “key risk takers” in banks, investment firms and insurance companies be compliant with specific requirements including i.a. deferring, risk adjustment and use of financial instruments for payout of variable remuneration components, aimed at aligning the actual amount of bonuses paid out with financial situation of the institution. The requiremenst stem from CRD IV, Solvency II, UCITS and AIFMD directives and their Polish transpositions.
Support of KPMG
KPMG offers support to financian institutions subject to variable remueration requirements, including in particuar:
- Support in development of „key risk takers” identification
- Support in development of approach to deferring variable remunerations
- Development of methodologies of risk adjustment of variable remuerations
- Development of instruments used for payout of variable remunerations in unquoted institutions
- Support in determining appropriate accounting treatment of variable remunerations under IFRS 2.
- Many years of experience in developing variable remuneration systems in banks.
- Developed instrument (SCANAV) used for payout of variable remunerations.
- Approach adopted the Client’s needs and expectations.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia