KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions is looking for a Solution Architect who will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing systems architecture that will meet business needs. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
- Owns the functional and technical end-to-end solution:
- Ensures end-to-end solution cohesion and correctness
- Designs and takes responsibility of the governance for an integrated system that meets the product-owner’s vision
- Assesses the systems architecture currently in place and works with technical staff to continually improve it
- Provides leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans
- Owns the specifications and requirements into the systems architecture
- Assists the Product Owners / functional resources with requirements gathering and provides design guidance
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to translate the critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations
- Provides regular updates on any developments in systems architecture projects
- Possesses deep knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform including Finance and Operations, and/or Customer Engagement with the a particular strength in identifying what can be delivered out of the box and when it is fitting to use custom development
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills
- Maintains knowledge of third party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively compare and contrast solutions
- Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents
- Communicates effectively with clients, leads meetings and workshops
- Devises scope and owns estimates for sales proposals and statements of work
- Researches continuously current and emerging technologies and proposes changes where needed
- Is able to assess and compare the business impact of relevant technical implementation options
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Professional certification in D365 business applications
- Proven 4+ years’ experience in leading and delivering end to end solutions using D365 platform
- In-depth experience with Azure Platform, Power Platform, D365, Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development, DevOps
- Experience in designing, developing & delivering solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Sound knowledge of Agile Methodology, DevOps, Configuration Management and Automation Tools
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Willing to travel abroad when required
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
KPMG’s Microsoft Business Solutions team is committed to provide IT solutions and managed services to clients, in order to help them accomplish their technology enabled transformation programmes. This is carried out in collaboration with other companies of the group as well as selected business partners. Our work focuses on ERP/CRM Solutions, e-Commerce, Bespoke/Custom Development and Integration services.
Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions in Dynamics 365.
Be the change and make the change. Join our talented and successful team and make the leap into the future.
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
If you would like to implement industry leading ERP solutions, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to MBSMTfirstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office (Marsa).