Roles and Responsibilities
The role calls for a motivated and skilled Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant to be a part of a dynamic D365 consultancy services team.
The D365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant will:
- Show expertise in any or several of the following D365FO functional areas:
- Delivery of D365 FO end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover & reporting
- Work with onsite engagement team & client team to gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team during design sessions, gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team to comprehend business problems, develop solutions & implement through in-platform configuration
- Ensure quality project delivery of deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written & verbal communication & team participation
- Involvement in pre-sales activities, delivery of estimation and client presentations.
- Educated to Degree level, Masters preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 certifications
- Between 5 to 8 years or more of relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in a professional services / consulting firm
- Exposure to presales activities would be an added value
- Prepared to travel on frequent basis
- Experience/Knowledge about ERP implementation methodologies and have strong analytical acumen
- Experience on operating in Shared Services or nearshore teams is an added asset
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision and perform in changing environments
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills. Additional fluency in one or more of the following languages is preferred:
- Exudes confidence
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Acts with professional demeanour
- Manages time and multiple tasks accordingly
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Desires to constantly assess and incorporate new technologies and software into their skillset
- Promotes the Values of our company.
Be part of our success
KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions is an international business & IT solutions provider that supports organisations in business transformations enabled by technology. Our work focuses on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), e-commerce and Cloud Solutions. Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions in Dynamics 365.
Be the change and make the change. Join our talented and successful team and make the leap into the future.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV along with a complete Cover Letter to KMBS Human Resources via email on email@example.com. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.