We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement Solution Architect with experience in solution development and functional analysis into large-scale enterprise Dynamics 365 architecture with a hands-on approach in designing and leading the implementation of Dynamics 365 products, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The focus of this role will be on all presales activities around the Dynamics 365 platform as well as methodology diagnostics and high-level solution architecting. You will also contribute to proposal development and provide input in business development while mentor junior and offshore staff.
This role is therefore kingpin to KPMG customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG.
- The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Be a champion/SME (Subject Matter Expert) for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Possess strong understanding of Dynamics 365 & power platform stack and stay relevant with new features
- Lead technical forums and communities to share knowledge with wider group
- Design and development of domain specific implementations; Influence usage of out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving KPMG a competitive advantage
- Identify skilling opportunities and define training needs within the team; Coach other team members and help in reducing skills gaps
- Identify opportunities and work for industry specific Solution Offerings that will be market differentiator for KPMG
- Meet and exceed customer expectations on business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered.
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
- Represent KPMG in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of all modules of Dynamics 365 CE, including appropriate Architect level certifications. Relevant experience on various earlier versions of Dynamics CRM like, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2011, CRM 4.0 etc.
- Strong implementation experience with Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power BI, RPA etc.), including appropriate Architect level certification.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, Development management, Release management, Data migration, cut-over planning and Go-Live support
- Exposure in Cloud Storage Services (Azure SQL, Blob storage etc.)
- Experience with Azure Platform and Integration Services including LogicApps, Functions, Azure Service Bus etc.
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Experience of Agile Methodology
- Certification in TOGAF or Zachman Framework would be beneficial
- Knowledge of other Marketing products are desirable – Click Dimension or Adobe Marketing Cloud, D365 for Marketing etc.
- Graduate from a recognized University with majors in computational (Computer Science, Information Technology etc.) discipline
Experience and Background
- Minimum of 15+ yrs of proven experience in implementing End-To-End Large scale solutions involving Dynamics CE(CRM)
- Should have architected, designed and implemented atleast 7-8 full scale industry solutions using Dynamics CE (CRM), Integrations, Power Platform; Strong understanding of industry domains like Banking, Finance, Healthcare, Insurance, Telecom, Manufacturing etc.
- Ability to architect solutions that involve multi-region implementations
- Strong technical leadership for engagements and ability to present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
- Ability to architect and design Digital Transformation programs involving multiple technologies
- Strong pre-sales experience/expertise with thought leadership on Solution offerings
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills, ability to influence and ease decision making for Senior Technical Executives of clients (CTO, Digital Transformation Officers etc.)
- Ability to handle distributed large teams and deliver quality solutions
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
If you would like to implement industry leading CRM solutions, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to KCWMTfirstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office.