At KPMG Microsoft Business Solution we implement best in class solutions for Microsoft Azure, ERP and CRM. We have extensive knowledge and expertise in all areas, enabling us to provide our clients with an integrated end-to-end solution. Our solutions are based on the Microsoft Azure and Dynamics range of products which enables us to deliver, powerful, adaptable cloud solutions. Such systems are strategic IT solutions which integrate all the management information across an entire organisation into one single intuitive software application.
The Azure Technical Architect is responsible for delivering and implementing Azure solutions for our clients. The Technical Architect will design Azure solutions on IaaS and PaaS with Security in mind and will be comfortable presenting these solutions to clients in workshops and demonstrations. The Technical Architect will manage the end-to-end delivery working with other Architects and Consultants to ensure our projects are delivered with time and quality a key objective. The Technical Architect will mentor junior members of the team and encourage a collaborative working environment.
The Azure Technical Architect will be responsible for
- Creating architectural designs based on customer requirements.
- Deliver product presentations and configured demonstrations to prove our ability to meet a prospect’s cloud adoption needs.
- Presenting designs and solutions to clients.
- Delivering Azure solutions and work with delivery teams to ensure architectural governance is maintained.
- Drive innovation by developing code base and automated deployments.
- Work on proposals and RFI’s alongside the sales and pre-sales teams.
Core Technical Knowledge Required
- Ideally a background in on premises infrastructure, virtualisation technologies or applications.
- Proven experience with Azure IaaS (networking, storage, virtual machines).
- Proven experience with Azure Backup & Recovery Services.
- Proven experience with Azure Governance (Blueprints, policies, tagging, cost management).
- Proven experience with Azure SQL (Managed Instances & PaaS).
- Proven experience with Azure Security (NSG, ASG, Sentinel, Security Centre, Defender, ACL, Azure Firewall, Policy).
- Proven experience with Azure Serverless and integration (Batch, Function\Logic Apps, EventGrid, Service Bus).
- Proven experience with Azure ACR, ACI, Kubernetes.
- Proven experience with Azure AD including on premises Active Directory.
- Experience with Windows Server\Linux OS.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (ARM\Terraform\PowerShell).
Desirable Technical Skills
- PIM, Threat Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Conditional Access and Entitlement Management
- SIEM, CSPM, DevSecOps
The Person should have 6+ years in cloud or infrastructure delivery and demonstrate
- Builds and cultivates strong relationships and shows technical leadership to deliver quality, client-centric solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- Manages architecture, preparation and delivery for projects.
- Can advocate innovation both within the firm and with clients, and promotes collaboration amongst teams.
- Advanced technical knowledge, direction and training to others.
- Experienced Azure architect with delivery of Microsoft infrastructure (cloud & on-premises) background or application migrations to serverless technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening): an ability to present information concisely, to communicate in a manner applicable to all levels.
- Able to produce high quality and professional presentations.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure documents are consistent in language, terminology and style.
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion.
Be a part of our success
If you would like to implement industry leading ERP solutions, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to MBSMTemail@example.com or directly to the Malta office (Marsa).