Government & Infrastructure
Government & Public Sector & Infrastructure
We work to deliver meaningful results through a deep understanding of the issues, an intimate appreciation of how the public sector works.
We work to deliver meaningful results through a deep understanding of the issues...
We aim to help our clients develop and deliver intelligent and streamlined citizen services. Our innovative perspective recognises both the complexity of the challenges and the constrained finances, and offers relevant, practical, timely and sustainable solutions to move organisations forward.
Our experienced team offers practical advice to enable clients to design, deliver and implement real change: we can propose measures to increase efficiency, reduce costs and improve supplier relationships on the basis of the transfer of best practices in the public or private sector. We can also provide insight from and access to
our global network to give a different perspective on how other countries are managing their complex challenges.
Our key services offering includes:
- Reviewing and optimizing the processes and organizational arrangements,
finding efficiency gains and possibilities to save resources
- Building more efficient public sector service delivery through optimal use of digitalization and automatization
- Preparing strategies, providing ex-ante and ex-post evaluations of projects, programs and policies
- Supporting our clients through the life-cycle of private-public partnership, infrastructure, EU funded projects – from high quality project proposal to the final stages of implementation
- Advising on EU fund management and control maters and auditing programs/projects
- Training in the field of corporate governance and management (e.g. performance management, anti-corruption)