Independent audit services designed to enhance the reliability of information prepared by our clients for use by investors
Audit services designed to enhance the reliability of information prepared by our clients.
KPMG Luxembourg can provide independent audit services designed to enhance the reliability of information prepared by our clients for use by investors, creditors and other stakeholders, including Luxembourg specific statutory requirements. Audit services also include a wide range of other forms of attestation reports.
The objective of KPMG's auditors is to perform with integrity and provide the robust and independent opinion required, as the basis for decision making in the capital markets. We base our audit on these key principles to help ensure optimal service for our clients in the listed, private and public sector.
- Technical experience: providing transparent, credible, timely and decisive judgements
- Focus: a prioritised approach, concentrating on mutually agreed key risks Involvement: frequent communication and substantial partner involvement supports the early identification and discussion of emerging risks
- Insight: sharing our views and observations on business performance, based on company and sector knowledge
- Integrated: tax, forensic and technology professionals, for example, are all part of our multi-disciplinary team
- Consistency: strong central direction bring cohesion and co-ordination of our audit team across all subsidiaries and territories