KPMG Luxembourg is a proud sponsor of the ALFI Global Distribution Conference 2023
KPMG is delighted to announce that we are a sponsor of the ALFI Global Distribution Conference 2023.
The ALFI Global Distribution Conference, 20 September 2023
The ALFI Global Distribution Conference returns in September this year. A longstanding tradition upheld by ALFI for decades, this conference continues bringing together fund professionals and asset managers from Europe and overseas, drawing upon Luxembourg’s unrivalled expertise in global distribution. This event provides an opportunity for attendees to connect and engage in meaningful discussions about sustainable business growth, digital innovation and distribution strategies, regulation impacting marketing and sales.
Some of the highlighted topics at this forum include:
- Regulatory developments: any game changers on the horizon?
- Accessing retail investors: what are the true opportunities and critical barriers?
- Fund platforms: are they fit for the future?
- A closer look at how Asia and the US are addressing global challenges.
- ELTIF, the eagle has landed, so what’s next?
- Liquidity mismatch, market stress and open-ended funds – what happens next? The policymakers' and regulators' perspectives.
Don’t miss this essential and insightful event. We look forward to reconnecting with you during ALFI Global Distribution at our exhibition point at the European Convention Centre Luxembourg and at the KPMG sponsored cocktail reception on 20 September.
For more information and registration, please visit the ALFI’s event website.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
20 September 2023
Start time: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. followed by the KPMG-sponsored cocktail reception