KPMG Luxembourg is a proud sponsor of the ALFI & Next Gen - Power Networking Event 2022
KPMG is delighted to announce that we are a sponsor of the ALFI & Next Gen - Power Networking Event 2022
KPMG is delighted to announce that we are a sponsor of the ALFI & Next Gen - Power Network
On the occasion of the European Year of Youth, ALFI is launching a new type of event designed for young professionals and university students in order to support their exchanges with senior professionals, as well as promoting Luxembourg as the world’s leading cross-border investment fund centre.
We are keen on supporting the young generation, helping them integrate into the Luxembourg Fund Industry communities and are proud to be part of this sponsorship.
Join this power networking event on 27 October 2022, from 4pm onwards, for interactive round table discussions, followed by a networking cocktail.
The roundtable discussions will take place at Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg
Cocktail reception at the Atrium of Sofitel Luxembourg Europe.
- Opening speech from the Chair of the ALFI NextGen Committee & Partner at KPMG, Valeria Merkel at 04:50pm
- Keynote speech by Rachel Treece, Chief Executive Officer at fts global and The Henka Institute
- Speeches from Laurent Peusch, Laetitia Hamon and Serge Weyland followed by Question & Input round table sessions around the following key themes:
- Participation is free of charge but places are limited per company.
- Don’t miss this new and exciting event. We look forward to meeting with you during ALFI & Next Gen Power Networking Event.
for roundtable discussions at Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg
for the networking cocktail at the Atrium of Sofitel Luxembourg Europe