KPMG has extensive international and multi-disciplinary experience in transfer pricing and this ensures that the services provided by KPMG are highly effective.
To set and justify the transfer prices KPMG professionals apply a comprehensive approach to transfer pricing matters, given provisions of the current tax legislation, anticipated amendments to the tax legislation, law enforcement practice and international principles in the area of transfer pricing.
We help the international companies to plan the controlled transactions, detect tax risks associated with the use of transfer pricing and develop effective solutions to mitigate thereof. We assist our clients to draft the necessary transfer pricing documents to be submitted to Kazakhstan bodies responsible for state revenues.
KPMG delivers the following services:
- Advice on transfer pricing
- Diagnostics of transfer pricing risks
- Drafting transfer pricing package of documents
- Preparation of country-by-country reporting, master file and local file for transfer pricing (BEPS 13)
- Drafting transfer pricing policy
- Structuring the controlled transactions
- Benchmarking to determine the market price level or profitability
- Value Chain Analysis
Our transfer pricing experts are working closely with their colleagues specialising in corporate taxation, customs regulation, business consulting and law.
Professionals from KPMG in Kazakhstan and CIS apply the international experience accumulated by KPMG network firms working collaboratively with their colleagues from KPMG Global Transfer Pricing Practice.
Do you have questions?
Please, call our Transfer Pricing Hotline
+7 771 781 8828