Careers at KPMG
Make your mark at KPMG in the Crown Dependencies, where you can:
- Bring your own unique experiences and perspectives to thrive with us
- Work with like-minded professionals and industry leaders in a Financial Services centre of excellence
- See rapid career progression for excellent performers and benefit from a competitive salary and rewards scheme
- Enjoy being part of a diverse team (we have other 40 different nationalities!) and collaborate together to develop thriving social, wellbeing and diversity committees
- Help clients navigate the increasingly complex environments they operate in through developing life-long relationships, sharing technical expertise and providing personal insights.
We believe everyone has the potential and we welcome applications from people who may not meet every aspect of a job description. Please contact us and we will be happy to consider your application.
ESG - how you can get involved
Our ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) commitments and IMPACT plan are all about creating sustainable, meaningful change both now and in the future, for ourselves, our clients and our island communities.
Sound inspiring? Join our team and do work that matters.
Why work in the Crown Dependencies
As one of the largest employers across the Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey, we offer unique opportunities for anyone who values their work-life balance. With us, you can enjoy a city job from an island location.
Whether it’s Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man, we offer a great place to live and work, where you can enjoy a quality work-life balance and embrace the laid-back island lifestyle.
Here’s some great benefits of working in the Crown Dependencies:
- Scenic island locations, with a beach just minutes from your office door
- Little to no commuting time, giving you more time to enjoy your hobbies
- The great outdoors on your doorstep, to make the most of your new found work-life balance
- Safe, friendly communities, where children can live and play safely
- Office to beach lifestyle, so you can enjoy laid-back island living.
Join our team and contact us today, we'd love to hear from you.