Finding yourself the subject of a tax enquiry or investigation can be both stressful and time consuming.
Our advisers have a wealth of experience and a proven track record in assisting those who have identified historical inaccuracies in their tax affairs and are seeking to bring their filing and payment obligations fully up to date.
We specialise in supporting clients in the following areas:
- Managing complex HMRC enquiries
- Code of Practice 8 and 9 investigations
- UK reporting of overseas assets and HMRC letters
- Voluntary disclosures including the Worldwide Disclosure Facility
- Advising on HMRC information requests
- Tax-geared penalties and assessing time limits
- Failure to correct legislation
To find out more about our services, get in touch with us.