KPMG’s Transparency Report for our financial year’s starting 01 Oct and ending 30 Sep of the following year, focuses on how we drive audit quality, our systems of quality control, and the initiatives we are continuously pursuing to improve it. We see audit quality as fundamental to maintaining public trust in the capital markets and the financial reports issued by audited organizations. We maintain our firm commitment to audit quality through constant monitoring and evaluation, and aim to be the market leader in audit quality.
KPMG defines audit quality as the outcome when audits are:
- Executed consistently, in line with the requirements and intent of applicable professional standards, and within a strong system of quality controls; and
- Undertaken in an environment of the utmost level of objectivity, independence, ethics, and integrity.
We are pleased to present KPMG in Qatar’s Transparency Report in acknowledgement of the public need to gain insight and trust into our audit services. The Transparency Report outlines KPMG in Qatar’s approach and commitment to audit quality, and includes actions taken to enhance it. The reports align with our new Global KPMG Quality framework which encompasses our obligation to integrity that is at the heart of everything we do at KPMG.
Please download the latest report below for the financial year ending on 30 September 2022. All information disclosed herein are as of 30 September 2022, unless otherwise stated.
Our reporting channels include:
- Local whistle blower communication channels
- Whistle Blowing Hotline number +974 44576410 - 24/7 access available
- Sending an e-mail to QA-FMWhistleblow@kpmg.com - 24/7 access available
- Writing a letter to the address: Risk Management Compliance Officer, KPMG, 25 C Ring Road, P.O. Box 4473, Doha, State of Qatar.