Our Values represent what we believe in and what is important to us as a firm. They guide our behaviors day-to-day, informing how we act, the decisions we make, and how we work with each other, our clients, the companies we audit and all our stakeholders. We all have a role to play in KPMG’s success.
They are important because:
- They guide us to do the right thing, especially when under pressure.
- They represent both who we are and who we aspire to be.
- They bind us together, across our different backgrounds and cultures, and are common to each of us.
- They represent the foundation of our culture.
- Integrity - We do what is right
- Excellence - We never stop learning and improving
- Courage - We think and act boldly
- Together - We respect each other and draw strengths from our difference
- For Better - We do what matters
Our Values are the foundation of everything we do and every action we take. They are embedded in our Code of Conduct to which we all subscribe. They are designed to work interdependently, and are not to be taken in isolation.