Launching, transforming and closing banking activity services
Launching, transforming & closing banking activity
We support our clients in making optimal decisions and comprehensively support them in achieving their objectives.
We support our clients in making optimal decisions and achieving their objectives.
In the face of constant changes in the business environment, banks undertake strategic decisions on changes in their corporate structures. These changes may lead to an expansion of business by entering new markets (launching bank or branch), changes in activity on the market (eg. transformation of the bank into branch) or winding down the business by phasing out bank's operations. Regardless the type of change all these processes are complex and require consideration of legal, regulatory, tax and operational aspects.
Coming across above mentioned challenges KPMG offers our clients from banking sector the professional services in the area of launching, transformation and closing banking activity.
Strategic and business advisory, including:
- Analysis and evaluation of potential opportunities for market entry and selecting the most optimal form of activity
- Identification and assessment of potential legal, tax, regulatory and financial impact for each business scenario
- Development of business plan
- Development of communication strategy
- Development of rundown strategy together with reducing of business, including support in sale of current portfolio
- Regulatory and legal support in the area of winding down business activity.
Operational and IT advisory, including:
- Development of target and / or interim operating models
- Development of implementation plan and supervision over its implementation
- Design and / or optimization of the business processes
- Development of target IT architecture / optimization of existing IT architecture
- Support in the selection and implementation of IT systems
- Operational support in winding down business activity, including support in liquidation of infrastructure and comprehensive data retention services after closure
- Comprehensive management of the entire process, including project management office (PMO).
We support our clients in making optimal decisions and comprehensively support them in achieving their objectives. We believe that our practical experience in the area of launching, transformation and closing banking activity may be utilized effectively in conducting these complex and multi-faceted processes. Our experts are ready to support your organization during these processes in accordance with the business and regulatory requirements as well as best market practice.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia