KPMG (e)Forum | Business in times of pandemic
„KPMG (e)Forum | Business in times of pandemic” is a series of free online conferences dedicated to the latest challenges posed before entrepreneurs by the ever-transforming business reality, offering solutions tailored to particular needs and issues.
The conferences will be held in Polish and simultaneously translated into English.
The conferences are addressed to the Chairmen and Members of the boards, Financial Directors, Chief Accountants, and Management representatives responsible for the legal, tax, financial, and digital transformation of enterprises.
The dates of the conferences are May 21, May 28, June 2 and June 9
Agenda - a series of four online conferences
#1 Support for legal, accounting and tax challenges
May 21, 2020
- Financial reporting in a new economic reality
- Legal risks related to COVID 19 regulations – what should entrepreneurs and members of company boards pay attention to?
- Tax measures under the Anti-Crisis Shield
- Other tax arrangements (outside the Anti-Crisis Shield)
#2 Sources of funding and grants
May 28, 2020
- Subsidization of salaries under the Guaranteed Employee Benefits Fund
- Subsidization of salaries by the District Governor
- Loans for micro-enterprises
- Downtime benefit
- Grants co-financing business activity for self-employed
- Exemption from the obligation to pay social security contributions
- Anti-Crisis Shield of the Polish Development Fund
- A relief on research and development works and a 5% CIT rate under the IP Box scheme to increase liquidity in times of crisis
If you would like to register for all events with one click, please use the following option: Sign up for all events
If you want to register for selected conferences from the series, go to their individual pages in the section above "Event schedule" and register.
For the last 30 years, KPMG has been operating in Poland in the field of auditing and advisory services, currently employing over 2,000 people.
If you would like to contact KPMG experts, please send an email to:
The sessions will be hosted by KPMG experts with vast professional knowledge of tax, legal and advisory.
Organizer and media patrons