US Taxation Highlights for Individuals
Oslo: Are you a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder living and working in the Nordics? Please join us for our annual US tax session.
Oslo: Please join us for our annual US tax session.
Date: December 13th 2023
Time: 16.30 – 18.30. Registration and networking from 16.00.
Participation fee: Free of charge
Place: KPMG Huset, Sørkedalsveien 6, Oslo
Are you a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder living and working in the Nordics? Do you have significant financial ties with the US? Please join us for our annual US tax session in Oslo event hosted by KPMG US Tax and Legal Desk Lead, Simona Vasile. This informative event will give insight to the ‘must-know’ individual US taxation and compliance requirements to avoid unexpected surprises and costs. Guests will have the opportunity to address US tax questions as we prepare for year-end as well as the upcoming 2024 US tax season.
Please RSVP using the registration link below. Welcome!
- Foreign and US Pension plans
- Foreign share ownership and passive foreign mutual fund investments
- Avoiding double taxation - Foreign tax credits & Foreign Earned Income Exclusion
- FBARs and other reporting requirements related to financial investments
- US citizenship/green card renunciation process and requirements
- Streamline Filing Compliance Procedures – ‘catch-ups’
- Gift & Estate tax considerations
- ITIN requirements and application process support
- Open Forum Q&A & Post Event One on One Networking and more
Our speakers from KPMG Law Advokatfirma AS:
Simona Vasile, Tax Partner - US Tax and Legal Specialist – Global Mobility Services
Gjertrud Hauan Behringer, Partner - Norwegian Tax and Legal Specialist Global Mobility Services
Tonje Christin Norrvall, Partner – Norwegian Tax and Legal Specialist Global Mobility Services
This seminar is suited for:
- US citizens and Green Card Holder in the Nordics and their families and friends
- Tax. HR and Payroll representatives of companies with US employees
- Anyone interested to relocate to the US
- AmCham members
- US Embassy Employees
- Any US Tax Preparers in the Nordics