Students and Graduates
Early career opportunities
At KPMG, our people learn for a lifetime. With limitless opportunities, room for creativity and innovation, and teams that bring out the best in you, KPMG provides a culture where you can build your future.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career? We offer an ideal career start to graduates and those who are still studying. Join us to develop to your full potential!
Join our trainee program to get a taste of our unique, multicultural working environment. You may not yet have your diploma in your pocket but you will get a chance to work with our clients and solve real challenges. You will gain valuable work experience and start building your own career.
Ready to start
Have you already made your mind of what you want from your career? Perfect! We look forward to meeting you!
Our rotation program is the best way to find your purpose. Try out different roles in our Advisory teams, learn new skills, grow, and specialize later on.
Enjoy life at KPMG Luxembourg
Let’s uncover a world of opportunity together
- Monthly salary 13 times each year
- Performance-based bonus
- Teleworking premium
- Employee referral bonus
Time off to recharge
- Extra holidays from the start – minimum 28 days per year
- Starting 2023 juniors and seniors will enjoy 28 annual holidays plus 2 additional days after 2 years and 1 day after 5. For management 33 annual holidays and for leadership 35 days.
Healthy and happy life
- Meal allowance, KPMG Brasserie and restaurant
- Car, parking and bike leasing options
- Private insurance from DKV in case of death or disability to support those around you
- KPMG gym, leisure and sports activities
- Discounts and experience benefits to explore Luxembourg with Supermiro Le Club
- Happy hours, parties and get-togethers
- Gift vouchers to celebrate your life events
- Employer-sponsored supplementary pension scheme
- Tax-deductible personal pension contribution options
- Interest subsidies to deduct interests of your loans
- Our hybrid working model allows you to smartly divide your time between home, client and office
- 20 weeks of maternity leave and 6 additional months for parental leave
- Flexible working schedule options based on individual or seasonal business needs
- Dedicated working time for volunteering
- 2 additional offices on the French and Belgian borders to complement our office in Kirchberg and shorten the commute for our colleagues living outside of Luxembourg
- Lifetime learning with virtual training platform, dedicated KPMG academies (Technical Academy, Business Academy, Leadership Academy and Digital Academy)
- KPMG Milestones program with offsite events around Europe to celebrate key career steps
- Professional certificates and qualifications
- Exceptional career opportunities within global KPMG network
- Laptop, iPhone