In a volatile environment, compliance with tax and accounting legislation poses increasing challenges for every company. KPMG may help you. Our services, tailored to the needs of our clients, can include both full scale financial accounting from primary documents to financial statements, or accounting only of any certain area. We provide accounting services for clients from small start-ups to large established multinationals or its branches performing activities in Lithuania. Our clients are companies from retail and producing sector to fintech companies.
KPMG may offer the following financial accounting services:
- financial accounting based on primary documents;
- Payroll calculation and reporting;
- Tax compliance services (for all taxes applicable in Lithuania);
- Preparation of financial statements both as to local Business Accounting Standards (BAS) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Preparation of various reports for the management as to accounting data;
- Preparation of reports to the Statistics Department or other institutions;
- Preparation of reports to the Bank of Lithuania;
- Preparation of company’s accounting policy as to BAS or as to IFRS;
- Advising in application of accounting standards or in changing it (for example, transition from BAS to IFRS);
- Advising in optimization of accounting and financial processes;
- Advising on any issues related to accounting or tax compliance;
- With periodic newsletters we keep clients updated on relevant novelties in tax and accounting;
- We may offer temporal accountant as a secondee.
Our goal is that KPMG professional accounting services help to ensure the compliance with the financial and tax requirements applicable to a specific company.