Dealing with cyber threat is a complex challenge
In today’s digital world, decision-makers can’t afford to be held back by cyber risks. They need to make bold decisions and feel confident that their cyber strategy, defenses and recovery capabilities will protect their business and support their growth strategies.Across all sectors and in every geography, business executives are asking themselves the same questions:
- Can I balance information protection and accessibility?
- What does a ‘good’ cyber security strategy look like in my sector?
- Can I prioritise cyber risks based on my company’s strategy?
- How do I determine the right level of investment?
- Where should I put my investments?
- How can I prevent or mitigate the disruption of a cyber event?
- How do I ensure that our business returns to normal as quickly as possible?
Turn cyber risk into opportunity
At KPMG, our global network of business-savvy cyber security member firm professionals understands that businesses cannot be held back by cyber risk. KPMG professionals recognise that cyber security is about risk management – not risk elimination.
No matter where you are on the cyber security journey, KPMG member firms can help you reach the destination: a place of confidence that you can operate without crippling disruption from a cyber security event. Working shoulder-to-shoulder with you, KPMG member firm professionals can help you work through strategy and governance, organisational transformation, cyber defense and cyber response. And cyber security professionals don’t just recommend solutions — they also help implement them. From penetration testing and privacy strategy to access management and cultural change, KPMG member firms can help you every step of the way.