The Connected Enterprise is a relationship business, engaging with prospects and customers at multiple touchpoints and ensuring an integrated experience across them. A seamless, personalized experience helps to build trust and encourages your customers to return.
No matter where your customers meet you, whether through marketing or sales and service domains and channels, communicating relevant, tailored content will help them move along the journey. The right product information management systems, content management systems and security systems can work together to produce business boosting results.
With the boundaries between marketing, sales and service blurring, establishing systems that support common goals for each and promote ease of use and security can go a long way to serve your customers.
- Is your experience design informed by user insights and needs, and does it meet customer expectations at every stage?
- Do you have effective communication channels in place to serve customers both internally and externally?
- Are your product information management and content management systems customizable to drive value?
- Can your platform integrate internal systems with partners and third-party providers?
- Do you apply industry best practices for security, privacy and fraud detection in safeguarding end-consumer and trade-customer data?
- Do you continuously test for system vulnerabilities as well as transaction vulnerabilities?
How can we help?
|Understanding and tracking the true economics of customer experience –right down to the individual journey and the level of interaction.|
|Designing and engineering customer journeys that can offer the optimal blend of positive experience and operational performance.|
|Providing the tools to enable your business to continuously improve and adapt journeys to deliver the very best business outcomes.|
|Leveraging the power of data to anticipate what customers will want and need before they even interact with you –and automating elements of this process using sophisticated AI.
|Enhancing the way your customer-facing employees already work, using AI and cognitive technology to offer them content, or suggesting steps to an even more seamless experience.|
Turning strategy into action
When one of the world’s largest insurers wanted to radically transform their customer experience, a KPMG team was ready to support. The member firm developed and implemented a disruptive digital-first strategy to deliver significant improvements to the client, its employees and their customers.
KPMG professionals designed the customer strategy, including new segmentation based on rich insight and built around customer personas. They developed target state customer journeys integrated with new technologies. And the KPMG team coached business leaders to support behavioralchange, delivering a renewed focus on continual customer experience improvement.
The insurer has achieved improved employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiencies, all supporting improved and sustainable financial performance
We deliver results that matter.