KPMG's Valuation Services group offers technically sound, commercially-focused independent valuations for specific client needs.
KPMG's Valuation Services offers sound, commercially-focused, independent valuations.
Companies require reliable valuations to underpin transactions for transactions, tax, accounting and financial reporting reasons.
It is important that boards, shareholders, investors, financiers, transaction counterparties and regulators can rely on the soundness of valuations. It is why so many turn to KPMG when they need robust and credible valuations.
How we can help
KPMG’s Valuation Services group offers technically sound, commercially-focused independent valuations for specific client needs. Our services include:
- providing independent professional advice to boards, shareholders and managements on transactions, takeovers, or evaluations of unsolicited takeover offers
- determining the right price to pay or accept for a business or other asset
- calculating the value of equity to be issued to new shareholders or partners
- valuing private equity and unlisted investments for financial reporting and pricing purposes
- undertaking valuations for tax purposes (including tax consolidation)
- providing valuations for accounting and reporting purposes (including valuations required under IFRS)
- assessing the fair value of executive and employee options for financial reporting purposes
- providing valuations to assist in resolving commercial disputes.
We present valuation reports that are clear and credible, and that transparently set out the reasons for our conclusions.
Our Valuation Services group can help clients formulate appropriate business objectives and strategies. It takes a flexible approach that tailors services and resources to individual client needs.
|Sign up to receive Financial management, deal-making and restructuring insights – delivered direct to your inbox.|
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia