Consulting Assistant - Financial Management Consulting
Office location: Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi
- Join the interview with client and prepare meeting minutes to get full understanding of their current financial management and control status
- Conduct compulsory internal administration works, commit to proposed timeline to manage multiple client’s projects
- Follow the line manager’s guidance to do some translation and research from professional sources, step by step improve and enhance the quality of deliverables provided to clients.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Statistics, Econometrics, Real Estate, Banking & Finance or related fields
- Have knowledge and experience of financial management position is a plus
- Excellent command of verbal and written in both English and Vietnamese.
- A motivated and committed person
- Strong time management and coordination skills
- Client service-oriented and accustomed to taking a proactive approach
- MS Office skills, preferably in MS Excel, MS Power Point
Learn more about our Financial Management HERE