KPMG EU Services in Brussels is the main contact point to provide EU institutions with audit, tax and advisory services.
EU Services in Brussels is the main contact point for EU audit, tax & advisory
We understand the EU - we know the challenges and the way EU institutions work
The EU institutions play a major role in shaping policies for Member States and in today’s evolving environment they must be ready to adapt. To meet these pressing challenges, the EU’s leaders have made “growth and jobs” their main priority for the 2015-2019 period focusing on energy, digital issues and investment policies. Through putting an emphasis on Better Regulation, the European Commission is seeking to simplify legislation and focus more so on the impact of EU policies.
The KPMG EU Office works with the network of KPMG practices, present in the 28 Member States, and coordinates their efforts and ability to respond to EU tender opportunities. We strive to unite quality specialised teams, from across borders and disciplines, to be able to better respond in the most efficient way to the specific needs of EU institutions. Our EU team is composed of individuals from various EU countries, who have a profound knowledge of how the European institutions operate and how EU policies alter the business environment.
Our KPMG network of member firms is committed to supporting the EU reinforce its accountability and transparency. Additionally, we seek to streamline its internal processes and shape growth policies in a wide range of sectors from ICT to energy to climate change and infrastructure.
We work for the EU - we have the experience and the knowledge to help European institutions tackle their challenges
- Accountability of EU funding: KPMG firms deliver audit and internal control services, including large framework contracts
- Accounting & Financial reporting: KPMG firms provide a broad range of Advisory and Management Consulting Services optimising financial reporting processes
- Fraud detection and prevention: KPMG firms perform various forensic services related to fraud using international expert teams and effective tools
- Digitalisation/ICT Environment: KPMG firms provide ICT consulting services to support effective implementation, through IT strategy development
- Better Regulation/ Strategy and Policy advice: KPMG firms assist the EU in its policy strategy by carrying out evaluation and impact assessment on policies and projects as well as studies on specific themes
- Technical Assistance, Capacity & Institutional Building: KPMG firms contribute to capacity development and the strengthening of institutions and human resources
We engage with the EU - we are stakeholders, actively involved
We are committed to harmonising the goals of the private and public sectors by facilitating dialogue between the EU institutions and industry stakeholders. To stimulate this we organise workshops on key EU policies in order to challenge views and share KPMG expertise. We monitor key EU legislative developments to help clients understanding their complex regulatory and policy issues.
We cooperate with the KPMG teams in London and Frankfurt working on Financial Services, and also closely follow legislation related to Energy, Investment, Infrastructure, Sustainability, CSR, Innovation and Development Aid. We closely collaborate with the IDAS office (International Development Assistance Services), which works with International financial institutions (IFIs) as well as with the Global Energy Institute.
- Encontrar ubicación de oficinas kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Redes sociales @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia