We are seeing major markets move towards a T+1 settlement cycle from T+2. While the SEC has formally proposed doing so, Canada and India are working towards a similar objective. Discussions are also starting in the UK and the EU on the potential move to T+1. This has implications for international firms participating in global markets; they may need to support both T+1 and T+2 settlement cycles.
In our latest brief, find out:
- What does T+1 mean for global market participants?
- What are the resulting benefits and challenges?
- What will be the impact on different stakeholders across an enterprise?
- What would be the areas for investment and cultural and behavioural changes?
- How can KPMG’s Connected Operations Framework help transition to accelerated settlement?