- Developed the strategy for a Global Financial Markets Infrastructures on the acquisition of a Global Data Services provider, focusing on the Capital Markets and Clearing businesses. This strategy was articulated as a book of work for delivery with an ongoing oversight role in flight.
- Large European Bank, Technology Commercialisation: Supported the spin out of a FinTech offering around KYC / AML offerings, designing the offering, operating model and go to market approach
- Tier 1 Global Investment Bank, Technology Commercialisation: Performed a global platform benchmarking assessment of internal solutions against market offerings, including a summary on market trends and emerging FinTech solutions. This has developed into a Markets Platform offering which KPMG continue to support as an advisor and implementation partner.
- Delivered the migration stream of the Ringfencing Programme to launch a UK Universal bank’s Markets entity. Led a team of KPMG Consultants, client internal Business Change and IT resources to deliver and test the migration approach.
- Successfully consolidated two entities with a broad product scope including Rates, Credit & MM business lines. Key business drivers were to increase operational efficiency and reduce cost of ownership for IT. .
- Tier 1 Global Investment Bank: Defined strategy and supporting solution to enable a client clearing offering within the rates & credit function. A roadmap was created with a detailed plan to support the implementation of a clearing ready infrastructure ahead of the rest of the market.
- Tier 1 Global Investment Bank: Control Risk TOM, Led Lean Six Sigma analysis of the Front to Back processes of the Market Risk function within a global Tier 1 investment bank. Highlighted key opportunities for improvement and defined a book of work to tackle key recommendations.
- Tier 1 Global Investment Bank: As an Enterprise Architect, worked with the Bank’s architecture team to define a three-year vision and roadmap for the Fixed Income business.
Executive MBA from London Business School
Mathematics & English Literature from Trinity College Dublin
Target Operating Model Design