Energy – Latin America (LATAM)
KPMG Energy Institute in Latin America works with major organizations in a variety of energy related sectors.
KPMG Energy Institute in Latin America works with major organizations in a variety of...
KPMG’s Energy Institute in Latin America works with major organizations in a variety of energy related industries to respond to business issues and trends. Through our Global Energy network you can access valuable thought leadership, events and webcasts. Our member firms provide services specifically to the Oil & Gas and Power & Utilities sectors. For country members within the leadership team in the region please access LATAM Energy Contacts
- Renewable Energy in Argentina (conducted in Spanish)
- Webcast: Anti-corruption and fraud (in Spanish)
- When one crisis meets another: Focusing on talent for the long term (in Spanish
- Environmental Licensing: How to reduce the negative impacts on investment
- Prospects for the energy industry (only in Brazilian Portuguese)
- More webcasts...
- Opportunities in the Mexican Electricity Sector (PDF 2.4 MB)
- Electricity rates in Argentina (Spanish only - PDF 461 KB)
- Mexico: Engaging the Majors and enhancing transparency - Round 1.4 deep waters
- A guide to Brazilian oil & gas taxation
- Unsung workhorses of the oil industry – Oilfield Services Companies
- Uncharted waters: LNG supply in a transforming industry
- More publications...
KPMG In the News
- Deepwater Key to Mexico's Reforms (PDF 2.5 MB)
- Mexican companies seeking to conquer the Arabian desert (Only Spanish)
- Companies lose up to 5% of their annual income for fraud (Only Spanish
- Remodel strategies for future business with Petrobras (Only in Portuguese)
- Oil & Gas: time to redesign (Only Portuguese)
- More news stories...
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia