Turning Point is a business magazine in which KPMG experts cover current issues relevant to business practitioners.
KPMG experts cover current issues relevant to business practitioners.
Turning Point is a quarterly business magazine published by KPMG in Poland.
In the magazine, experts of KPMG cover current issues relevant to business practitioners. Every issue of the magazine explores the questions associated with business advisory, audit, taxes and law. The quarterly includes different types of texts (such as articles, interviews and columns) which are divided into thematic sections.
The new issue of the Turning Point magazine includes the following texts:
- Changes to the PIT act – revolution or evolution? – interview with Andrzej Marczak and Grzegorz Grochowina
POINT BY POINT
- Central register of beneficial owners – Renata Kulpa, Anna Białecka
- XBRL – new annual reporting standard for issuers – Monika Warmbier, Marek Żyliński, Piotr Pawlak
- Payments made to foreign entities – do they constitute a reportable tax arrangement? – Michał Mrozik, Natalia Stępień
- Whistleblowing – a signal for changes – Fatima Mohmand, Aleksandra Janiszewska
- VAT – the changes are coming – Natalia Kłoś, Marta Janaszek
POINT OF VIEW
- Euroobligations as a source of funding large investment projects – Marek Król
Turning Point - Download PDF
Punkt Zwrotny - Pobierz PDF
© 2023 KPMG Sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit Governance page.