KPMG in Poland once again became a partner of the Congress.
14 May. 18 - 16 May. 18, 8:00AM - 5:00PM, CET
The jubilee edition of the European Economic Congress - will take place on May 14-16, 2018 in Spodek and at the International Congress Center in Katowice. Areas of discussion combine such guiding slogans as: growth prospects and competitiveness, technological revolution with its current and future results, responsibility and the environment or economic cooperation within the free market.
This year KPMG experts will take part in our debates as moderators and panellists:
- May 14, 2018 | Start-ups in Poland (Rafał Szafraniec - partner, tax department, KPMG)
- May 15, 2018 | The 4th Industrial Revolution in Europe. How to take advantage of the opportunities? (dr Jerzy Kalinowski - adviser to the board, KPMG)
- May 15, 2018 | Seaports (Wojciech Drzymała - partner, audit, head of advisory services for the transport, shipping and logistics industry, KPMG)
- May 15, 2018 | The automotive industry versus electromobility (Mirosław Michna - partner, tax department, head of automotive industry, KPMG )
- May 15, 2018 | Poland-Germany - prospects for economic relations (Rafał Szafraniec - partner, tax department, KPMG )
- May 15, 2018 | Automation and robotics in advanced services (Paweł Barański - partner, tax department, KPMG)