Accounting policy challenges
Poorly drafted (new) accounting policies and omissions in your accounting manual might result in errors and inconsistent application of accounting requirements in your financial reporting. Stakeholders require a clear overview of the company's performance, based on correct (new) accounting policies. This can be a challenging task.
Digital Accounting Manual
Your Digital Accounting Manual makes the company's financial standard available to your financial community in a digital and user-friendly way. It serves as the single source of truth and includes collaborative features that help your financial community work together to maintain the standard of funding.
How can KPMG help
Examples how we can help are:
- planning and preparing the implementation of new accounting standards;
- assessing the technical accuracy and completeness of the accounting policy manual and updating it if necessary;
- evaluating the most recent accounting developments in your accounting policy manual and improving the user-friendliness;
- a(n) (digital) accounting manual, available to your finance community in a user-friendly way (IFRS, US GAAP and NL GAAP);
- performing pre-issuance compliance reviews on financial statements or specific disclosures;
- providing support in drafting financial statements and disclosures.
KPMG helps to ensure that your accounting manual and financial statements reflect the latest accounting requirements, presented in a user-friendly way.
Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory Services (CMAAS) comprises a dedicated team of professionals providing accounting and financial reporting advice on a wide range of transactions and events, including adherence to new or revised accounting standards and assistance during (Capital Market) transactions. Due to our technical knowledge, industry experience and project management skills, we are well equipped to assist you in a variety of projects.
Meet the team
Want to stay up to date on the latest Financial Accounting & Sustainability Reporting news? Subscribe to the newsletter.
Stay up to date on the latest Financial Accounting & Sustainability Reporting news