Who are we?
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 145 countries. KPMG is one the largest professional services provider in Malta.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for bright and ambitious University students to join our vision and explore their limitless potential.
- Studying for a degree in Commerce, Law, IT, Maths & Statistics
- Good organisational skills and can respond to changing priorities quickly and with good time management skills;
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude with excellent attention to detail;
- Eager to constantly learn, challenge the norm and be ready to offer support;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Possess experience with Microsoft;
What do we offer?
We believe that we have a great deal to offer you - this is much more than just a “job”.
We can assist you in a number of ways through;
Working experiences during summers will provide you with a seamless transition from University to your working career. We offer a good remuneration package for our trainees including private health insurance for 4th and 5th year students.
KPMG provides you with an environment where people are genuinely interested in helping you to grow, opportunities to advance in your career and immense opportunities to learn and develop. Above all, you will have the opportunity to work with an extraordinary team of people who care about your personal and professional development!