COVID-19 Relief Measures – a summary of tax relief measures
Tax & Legal News Flash Issue 75
Numerous relief measures are being devised by the government to alleviate the impacts of COVID-19. In hopes of quick economic recovery, the government has provided several tax related relief measures for vast range of stakeholders and businesses. It is imperative to be alerted and be informed of the measures to effectively manage and stand through the COVID-19 crisis. KPMG has prepared a summary of key tax relief measures announced up to 17 April 2020 and consolidated numerous incentives and compliance reliefs for companies.
The attached files, made both in Thai and English, covers the extension of tax returns and corporate filings, withholding tax reduction, relief measures for SMEs and the tax treatment of donation expenses.
For further details of each relief measure, please follow the links below.
- COVID-19 Relief Measures for Thai companies
- Second phase of COVID-19 Relief Measures released
- Guidelines for withholding tax reduction released
- Corporate compliance summary
- Guidelines for monthly tax compliance relief for businesses that are closed due to the order of the authorities
- Monthly tax compliance relief further applies to all business operators
- Guidelines for social security relief measures released