IRS final forms, instructions for implementing U.S. tax law changes
IRS final forms, instructions
The IRS has posted final versions of the following forms and instructions for purposes of implementing certain provisions enacted by the U.S. tax law (Pub. L. No. 115-97) in December 2017.
- Instructions [PDF 113 KB] for Form 8993, Section 250 Deduction for Foreign Derived Intangible Income (FDII) and Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI) and Form 8993 [PDF 62 KB]
- Instructions [PDF 123 KB] for Form 8992, U.S. Shareholder Calculation of Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI) and Form 8992 [PDF 132 KB]
- Instructions [PDF 229 KB] for Form 8990, Limitation on Business Interest Expense Under Section 163(j) and Form 8990 [PDF 113 KB]
- Form 8996 [PDF 88 KB], Qualified Opportunity Fund
- Form 965 [PDF 83 KB], Inclusion of Deferred Foreign Income Upon Transition to Participation Exemption System, and related Schedules A – H (a final version of the instructions for Form 965 is not yet posted)
- Form 965-A [PDF 160 KB], Individual Report of Net 965 Tax Liability
- Form 965-B [PDF 108 KB] Corporate and Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Report of Net 965 Tax Liability and (REIT) Report of Net 965 Inclusion
These and other forms and schedules are available on the IRS website.
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the independent member firms of the KPMG global organization. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee and does not provide services to clients. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm. The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation. For more information, contact KPMG's Federal Tax Legislative and Regulatory Services Group at: + 1 202 533 3712, 1801 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20006.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today