Exit strategies – Family business blog
Exit strategies blogs
Sometimes an exit strategy rather than a succession plan is needed as there isn’t a next generation of family members who are ready, willing or able to continue the business. Please find below a list of blogs regarding exit strategies for family businesses.
- Selling your family business
- Do you want to leave the family business?
- Exit strategies for family business
- Talk things over before selling the family business
- Why you should sell your business to an employee
- Why you shouldn’t sell your business to an employee
- Family business exit strategies by KPMG
- Longevity is in the family – not the business
© 2023 Copyright owned by one or more of the KPMG International entities. KPMG International entities provide no services to clients. All rights reserved.
KPMG refers to the global organization or to one or more of the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”), each of which is a separate legal entity. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee and does not provide services to clients. For more detail about our structure please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.