KPMG in India is pleased to announce that we are approved as Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) training partners in India. GRI is the most widely accepted standards used for Sustainability Reporting.
We are organising a two-day GRI certified training programme based on the recently released GRI 2021 standards for sustainability reporting.
The course will help participants understand the new version of the standards and coordinate the reporting processes. The training course has been designed on global methodologies adapted to Indian needs.
Key takeaways of this course
- Develop an in depth understanding on the GRI 2021 standards and GRI’s reporting framework
- Conduct stakeholder engagement and materiality assessment
- Develop report content
- Manage assurance procedures
- Link the sustainability report to Business Responsibility and Sustainability Report
Who should attend?
- CSOs, CSR Heads, Finance Heads and Strategic Planners
- Analysts, Auditors, Asset Managers, Consultants
- Health, Safety and Environment personnel
- Personnel in corporate communications, Public relations
- Personnel in IT, Legal, Marketing, Operations, Supply chain
- NGOs, Regulatory agencies, Students
- Graduates with an interest in sustainability reporting.
- Two days course on GRI standards for an integral understanding on the structure and usability of the new standards.
- The course will cover various aspects of sustainability reporting including leading practices, interactive case studies and discussions, latest trends along with insights on the challenges and opportunities associated with sustainability reporting
- The programme is conducted by experienced professionals from KPMG in India
- Certificate of Participation from GRI and certified training material developed by KPMG in India and GRI.
Please write to us on “IN-FM GRI Training” for the training registration process.
Training location and dates
5 - 6 February 2024 in Gurugram
9 – 10 February 2024 in Mumbai
Per participant fee: INR 38,000/- + GST
For in-house corporate training: Kindly write to us on IN-FM GRI Training for a quotation