KPMG Ireland's Graduate Programme 2023
We are now accepting applications for the 2023 Graduate Programme. We have positions open in Tax Technology & Risk Consulting.
Make your Mark
This year we have decided not to use unsustainable merchandise at KPMG campus recruitment events to better align with our sustainability values.
Instead you can make your mark through the KPMG Corporate Citizenship Programme, by asking KPMG to make a donation on your behalf to a charity of your choice here .
KPMG’s graduate programme will take you from being a talented and focused graduate to becoming a top-flight professional with real skills and experience.
We hold the best Summer Internship Programme & Best Training and Development awards which were awarded by gradireland and our investment in your professional and personal development through our KPMG Business School will enable you to achieve your ambitions.
For those joining Audit & Assurance, Tax Consulting, Deal Advisory, Risk Consulting and Financial Management Consulting, we are No.1 for professional accounting exam results. Our Management Consulting graduates are coached to deliver world-class business solutions.
Audit & Assurance
Understand how businesses work and help your clients uncover risk, land major deals and explore the world.
Working with organisations, from MNCs to SMEs to private individuals, providing business solutions for decision makers.
Think like an investor. Begin looking at how opportunity to buy, sell, grow, partner, fund or fix a company can add and preserve value.
Work collaboratively to develop business and technical solutions to your clients’ most complex issues.
KPMG Life...What's on offer
KPMG Ireland has announced its commitment to be a net-zero carbon organisation by 2030.
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
Come as you are, we embrace diversity of background, experience and perspective.
Thrive with us
At KPMG we put life before work and ensure that you get time to do the things you love.
Learn for a Lifetime
Best professional exam results in the country with KPMG Business School.
Make your Mark
We are committed to giving back & volunteered almost 15,000 hours last year.
See the world with KPMG
Would you like to travel abroad? If so, a world of possibilities is open to you.
And don't forget, there's more...
Here are just some of the ways that we can kick-start your professional life.
We're top of the class
- More employees pass their ACA professional exams with KPMG than any other firm
- We have No.1 results in Ireland in the first & second set of the Chartered Accountants Ireland exams - CAP1s & CAP2s. Our results were up to 20% above the national average.
- Last year, 95% of our staff passed the final Chartered Accounting exams – FAEs.
- KPMG’s success rate in the final tax exams is 19% above the national average.
We’ve got the awards to prove it
KPMG Ireland are the 2022 winners of 5 gradireland awards in the following categories:
- #1 Best Student Internship Programme
- #1 Best Graduate Training & Development Programme
- #1 Best Student Marketing Campaign
- #1 Best Graduate Recruitment Website
- #2 Best Innovation in Graduate Recruitment
- Winner of gradireland Graduate Employer of the Year 2021
- Winner of gradireland Internship of the Year 2021
- Listed in The Universum Most Attractive Employer for business students in Ireland 2019 – 2021
We have a first class KPMG Business School
You can sharpen your skills with our first-class KPMG Business School and lead the way by working on international projects across Audit, Tax, Deal Advisory or Consulting.
We invest €15.5 million in graduate development annually demonstrating our commitment to your success
- Gradireland #1 Best Graduate Training & Development Programme 2022
While you’re here, you can also get into the community spirit by giving back on our award-winning Corporate Citizenship Program. Enjoy a range of sports and social clubs, unlock your inner globetrotter and benefit from our flexible rewards package.
Head of Resourcing
+353 1 700 4075
+353 1 410 1577