For most firms, procurement is now global, complex and expensive to run – often with broken processes on legacy systems. Taking control and moving towards an integrated procurement function that acts with intelligence and insight can generate huge value. But this can be a daunting prospect. KPMG Powered Procurement can help unlock the transformation of your procurement function. Reaching beyond cost efficiencies, it creates a more agile operation, using cloud technology, automation, predictive analytics and cognitive learning.
Faced with empowered customers, emerging technologies, cyber threats, severe periodic disruption and a battle for skills, CPOs face important questions:
- Can I be a better partner to my business?
- How can we make self-service the norm for users and suppliers?
- How can procurement leverage big data to be intuitive and insightful?
- How can procurement use external insights, tools and technologies to drive better outcomes?
- What is the best way to make change happen smoothly?
Choose to extend the role of procurement
We’ve worked with procurement teams around the world to deliver Powered Procurement to help drive transformation to create a more agile operation and save costs. Powered Procurement does this by providing proven operating models based on our know-how, leading practices and a set of pre-defined assets built on top of leading third-party technology solutions.
This creates a platform for procurement designed to enhance performance and optimize cost and risk, which could include:
- An efficient out of the box operating model for Source to Pay
- A seamless customer centric buying experience, increasing adoption and spend under management
- Unlocking the value-add from supplier-led innovation
- Forward thinking and transformative category innovation
- AI driven insights and analytics to support business decisions
- An adaptive and agile operating model for continuous improvement
- A modern digital procurement platform that helps you take control
- A hyper-efficient workforce that is ready to embrace change to meet the demands of the future
KPMG Powered Enterprise | Procurement is enabled by market leading platforms, including Coupa, Ivalua, and SAP.