KPMG's Accounting Advisory Services team is a group of committed subject matter experts with in-depth experience around complex accounting topics.
We understand your industry’s specific challenges. This is why we are able to support you with our practical experience in transactions, in the implementation and application of national and international accounting standards and the optimization of communications with various stakeholders regarding your reporting.
Knowledge transfer to your employees is just as important to us. This takes place within the scope of specific projects as well as through training tailored to your industry and your company.
We closely follow the developments in the different accounting principles and will keep you informed on the specific impact these changes will have on the reporting for your company.
KPMG's accounting advisory expertise
How we support your business
- Solution-oriented consulting in accounting matters (IFRS, Swiss GAAP FER, US GAAP, Swiss Code of Obligations)
- Comprehensive support in the transition of the accounting standard (local GAAP to IFRS, Swiss GAAP FER or US GAAP) or in the implementation of new standards
- Deal and transaction support: including preparation of carve-out, combined or pro forma financial information or opening balance sheets for acquisitions, analysis of differences in the target and acquirer accounting standards, recommendations for action and implementation. Furthermore, we help integrating newly acquired businesses from an accounting perspective
- IPO Readiness Assessment: multidisciplinary analysis of capital market review, financial reporting (internal, external), internal control, good corporate governance, legal and tax structure with a concrete action plan as a result of the analysis
- Professional training and workshops tailored to your industry and your business
- On-site support for technical questions, personnel bottlenecks and project management
- Second opinion on accounting issues
- Staff loans
- Evaluation of consolidation tools
- Financial consolidation-as-a-service
- Accounting manual and policy reviews