M&A for Insurers
Mergers and Acquisitions for Insurers
KPMG’s global insurance practice is well equipped to guide insurers through successful M&A activities including structuring and valuation.
Our network of insurance M&A practitioners can help ensure your transactions are a...
As insurers seek to secure profitable growth, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) are an increasingly important element of the overall strategy.
Working with many of the largest international insurers and other investors around the world, KPMG's dedicated insurance teams have a full suite of services to guide companys through the M&A process, including structuring and valuation. However, our aim is to begin much earlier, by assessing the full range of options available, to determine whether a transaction is indeed the right approach.
Our firms can help you meet these key goals:
- achieve corporate growth, realizing synergy potential and profit objectives
- release capital and enhancing liquidity from sale of core or non-core business to release maximum value
- optimize share price
- identify a wide pool of potential bidders
- identify value drivers
- safeguard confidentiality
- leverage a vast international network.