Funding a business
Funding a business
KPMG’s integrated team of specialists guides you through the process of optimizing your capital structure in line with your business strategy.
Optimize your capital structure in line with your strategy.
A strategic approach to defining your capital financing objectives and understanding your debt, mezzanine, and equity financing options in light of both private and capital market sources is essential to sustainable growth.
Our debt advisory practice and Makinson Cowell, which was acquired by KPMG in 2013, have experienced insights and market presence to provide holistic and conflict-free advice to match your strategic objectives. We offer hands-on assistance through the process of raising capital, from initial assessment and strategy to successful execution. Using clear and consistent communications, we can help you develop and strengthen shareholder support for the deal.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions to develop and implement capital structuring transactions and raise capital in alignment with your goals.
- Financing strategy: How do I maximize shareholder and stakeholder value?
- Option identification and evaluation: What sources of finance (debt / equity) may be available?
- Deal execution: How do I achieve the best terms?
- Closing: How do I manage communications?
- Ongoing management and stakeholder communication: How do I manage stakeholder communications to maintain lender and shareholder support?
Discover the answers and other key considerations by contacting one of our specialists.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Save, Curate and Share
Save what resonates, curate a library of information, and share content with your network of contacts.