Buying a Business
Buying a Business
KPMG’s integrated team of specialists guides you in buying a business, from developing a strong acquisition strategy to helping to deliver value.
KPMG guides you through every step of buying a business
As you execute your company’s growth strategy through acquisitions you will reach a number of decision points. From identifying target markets and potential targets to running an efficient transaction process and realizing upside or synergy value, we help you confidently navigate the complexities of buying a business, unlocking value at every stage.
We help identify key risks and rewards throughout the acquisition life cycle – even for the most complex deals. We help you align deals with your strategic business objectives, maintain compliance and enhance value from integration and potential upside opportunity.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions during the critical stages of planning and executing an acquisition.
- Deal strategy: How do I maximize shareholder value and returns?
- Option identification: What businesses can I acquire in my target markets?
- Evaluation: What is the asset worth to me?
- Deal execution: How do I get the deal done at the right price?
- Pre-close: How do I plan for a successful Day 1?
- 100 days: What is my plan for delivering the deal value?
- Value realization: How do I maximize value?
Discover the answers and other key considerations by downloading our Buy Side ebook (PDF 927KB) or contacting one of our specialists.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Save, Curate and Share
Save what resonates, curate a library of information, and share content with your network of contacts.