Mining - Asia Pacific (ASPAC)
Global Mining Institute in Asia Pacific (ASPAC) provides valuable industry research, thought leadership, events, and webcasts.
Global Mining Institute in Asia Pacific (ASPAC) provides valuable industry research...
The Global Mining Institute for the Asia Pacific region provides Mining executives with access to valuable industry research, thought leadership, events, webcasts and podcasts. We recognize the truly regional and global nature of the Mining sector. We have a regional sector focus on the Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific in addition to a global view. The Global Mining Institute is your long term partner that aims to provide insights to help you succeed and make informed decisions quicker. For country members and mining specialists within the leadership team in the region and each specific area please access:
|ASPAC Mining Contacts||Mining Country Leaders|
|Mining Solution Leaders||Mining Commodity Leaders|
- The growing global challenge: Managing anti-bribery and corruption compliance in energy and natural resources
- Resourceful thinking: Less fire-fighting, more planning, greater value
- KPMG Global Metals Outlook
- Mining duties and pre-operative expenses
- Coal Price and FX consensus forecasts - June/July 2015
- A continuing focus on efficiency and productivity
- More publications...
- Encontrar ubicación de oficinas kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Redes sociales @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia