Brazil: Updates in foreign trade
New import process
New import process
The KPMG member firm in Brazil prepared a January 2023 report (Portuguese) covering following updates in the field of foreign trade.
In particular, the report covers developments under:
- New import process
- Special secretariat of the federal revenue service of Brazil (RFB)
- General coordination of customs administration (COANA)
- Executive management committee of the foreign trade chamber (GECEX)
- National health surveillance agency (ANVISA)
- Ministry of agriculture, livestock and supply (MAPA)
- Land ministry of science, technology and innovation (MCTI)
- Licenses, permissions, certificates and other documents (LPCO) and integrated foreign trade system (SISCOMEX) news
The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the independent member firms of the KPMG global organization. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee and does not provide services to clients. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm. The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation. For more information, contact KPMG's Federal Tax Legislative and Regulatory Services Group at: + 1 202 533 3712, 1801 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20006.