KPMG Center for Healthcare Regulatory Insight Thought Leadership Archive
KPMG CHRI Thought Leadership Archive
Explore issue briefs and white papers from KPMG thought leaders.
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021: Healthcare Related Provisions
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Proposed Modifications
- Most Favored Nation Drug Pricing Model final rule
- Revised Safe Harbor Protections for Prescription Drug Rebates
- CMS and ONC proposed rule on electronic data exchange
- Health Plan Transparency in Coverage Final Rule
- FDA final rule and guidance on importation of prescription drugs
- Price transparency: Requirements for hospitals and health plans
- Most Favored Nation Executive Order
- Executive Orders on Prescription Drug Costs
- Medicare Telehealth and COVID-19: Opportunities and Challenges for Extending Medicare Telehealth Flexibilities Beyond the COVID-19 Declarations
- Expansion of Telehealth in response to COVID-19
- Promoting Interoperability: ONC and CMS Final Rules on the Exchange of Health Information
- Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act: Implications for Healthcare Providers
- Part D Senior Savings Model for Insulin Coverage
- CMS Announces Additional Flexibility and Waivers for Providers
Additional Thought Leadership not currently listed above
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act: Economic Support and Stimulus Bill
- Opportunities and Challenges in an Evolving Market: 2020 Healthcare and Life Sciences Investment Outlook
- Pathways to Success
- Changing safe harbor protections for prescription drug rebates
- Part D Payment Modernization Model
- Expanded Value-Based Insurance Design Model (VBID) Model for Medicare Advantage (MA)
- Short-term, limited duration insurance final rule: What the rule changes, and what it means for consumers and insurance markets
- Advancing Payment Reform: Aligning MACRA Payment Model Development with CMMI Priorities
- Updating Medicare Parts C&D in Response to Market Changes: The 2019 Medicare Part C&D Programs Proposed Rule
- The Quality Payment Program (QPP) Performance Year 2018 Final Rule: Extended Flexibility on the Path to Value-Based Payments
- The 2019 ACA Marketplace Proposed Rule: A Leaner Federal Exchange and Greater State and Insurer Flexibility
- Are Physicians Ready for MACRA/QPP? Results from a KPMG-AMA Survey
- Interoperability: The Unfinished Health IT Agenda
- HHS Proposed Rule to Stabilize the Marketplace… but is it enough?
- Repeal and Replace: The Hard Work Begins
- Are Adequate Networks Adequate Enough?
- MACRA: The Law in Brief
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.